Our Ethos and Values
Our Ethos - 'Success for All'
We aim to maximise the full potential of each child and to nurture their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
We want our children to be happy, healthy and successful, to enjoy learning together and to understand the meaning and importance of upholding principles and values.
• Create a nurturing, happy, safe and caring environment
• Value each child for their individual talents and interests
• Help our children to learn about what it means to be respectful and to appreciate diversity and difference
• Promote positive relationships within and beyond the school community
• Encourage children to wear their uniform with pride
• Prepare our pupils for the challenges and opportunities available to them
Our School Values
I am unique and special: nobody is exactly like me
I accept that people’s thoughts, feelings and rights are important
I recover quickly from difficulties because I believe in myself
I know I must make good choices and do my job
I am brave enough to do the right thing
I care about those who are suffering
I work as part of a team to achieve the best results
I use my imagination and have original ideas